allsaidanddone

Monday, August 15, 2005

Try this on for size

Had Marcus Curnow from Urban Seed do our Spiritual Growth lecture today... (found out later he's actually related to me.... *this is starting to get embarassing the number of lecturers I know) What think you of this? (Put your thinking into the context of being around a lot of broken/homeless/druggies... hey even ourselves) Basically 'Shout to the Lord' - Lament style. Read more about what was behind this here it is interesting. I oddly like this version. Shout to the Lord (Angry) (Lyrics: Marcus Curnow 2005) Why Jesus? Why favour Those who do not like you? All of my years I cry bitter tears I wonder where’s your mighty love? No comfort, No shelter Where is the refuge and strength? Let every breath, all that I am Never cease to question You Shout to/(at) the Lord All the Earth, let us bring Powerlessness, tragedy Rail at the King Mountains fall down And the seas will roar Hear the sound of the pain I long to see the work Of your hand Forever I’ll seek you Seek to understand Nothing to hold But the promise I have In you

2 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 06:30:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha bec you're related to our lecturer... and u know all the rest of them...and your parents were at the thing with geoff... :P

 
At 8/16/2005 06:35:00 pm, Blogger Bec said...

what thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home