allsaidanddone

Sunday, August 14, 2005

I Guess I Just Wasn't Made For These Times - lyrics

I Just Wasn't Made For These Times Sixpence None the Richer (Originally performed by Brian Wilson / The Beach Boys) I keep looking for a place to fit in where I can speak my mind and I've been trying hard to find the people that I won't leave behind they say I got brains but they ain't doing me no good I wish they could each time things start to happen again I think I got something good goin' for myself but what goes wrong sometimes I feel very sad sometimes I feel very sad sometimes I feel very sad I guess I just wasn't made for these times every time I get the inspiration to go change things around no one wants to help me look for places where new things might be found where can I turn when my fair weather friends cop out what's it all about each time things start to happen again I think I got something good goin' for myself but what goes wrong sometimes I feel very sad sometimes I feel very sad sometimes I feel very sad I guess I just wasn't made for these times I guess I just wasn't made for these times I guess I just wasn't made for these times I guess I just wasn't made for these times I guess I just wasn't made for these times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home