allsaidanddone

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Reformer

I said that I wouldn't go the 'personality things' again... but erm what a pity. I've found another one. Enneagram I'm a type 1: with type 5 and type 8 coming in close behind. * Basic Fear: Of being corrupt/evil, defective * Basic Desire: To be good, to have integrity, to be balanced Enneagram take free enneagram test Enneagram Enneagram Do be nice and share your results (if you care to waste your time this way). I like the insight. AND LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND! my... this is going to consume a lot of time. *will edit more into this post later **more boring ones I've seen before. Amusing at times but not shareable as they are simply - dumb.

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 08:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always get a tie between 5 & 3 - but think I'm mostly a 5 - because the idea of being incompetent scares me.

Picked you as a 1 ages ago, although I can see some of the 5 in you. Got a number of friends who are 1s

 
At 6/01/2006 10:40:00 pm, Blogger Christop said...

We had a staff training day on the enneagram earlier in the year, but I didn't find it real helpful. Supposedly I'm either a 9 or a 4, but I didn't really fit into either properly.

 
At 6/02/2006 11:38:00 am, Blogger Laura said...

Yikes this is scary how true the results are for me! I'm a 4 with 2 and 6 comming in equal for second very close behind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home