allsaidanddone

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Which Mug?

Well, travis had the courtesy to link to this which celebrity are you most like? A facial recognition thing... register with a psudeo email you don't need to verify or anything. I was really bored so I did the thing roughly 11 times, (I only bothered with the female faces, I've been disgraced too much with masculinity lately) listed the top one or two - depending on if the percentages (none above about 67%) were up there. Below are my results: Photo 1 Miranda Otto Meryl Streep Photo 2 Sarah Michelle Gellar Laura Dern Photo 3 Christy Turlington Anne Frank Photo 4 Katie Holmes Photo 5 Claudia Schiffer Jenifer Aniston Photo 6 Rachel McAdams Kelly Clarkson Photo 7 Kate Hudson JK Rowling Photo 8 Jodie Foster Photo 9 Mariah Carey Lee Young-ae Photo 10 Julie Andrews Rachel McAdams Photo 11 Rachel McAdams Alizee My findings: A stupid waste of time - although rather amusing. Suposedly I am most like Rachel Adams - although somehow I don't really think so. Care to share which you resemble?

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 06:14:00 pm, Blogger Meika said...

do you have to scan and upload your photo each time...

im too lazy to do that...

 
At 5/25/2006 07:07:00 pm, Blogger Bec said...

scanning... how old school :P

no I used a digital camera and mostly just dug up older photos.

 
At 5/25/2006 11:20:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great - so I enter in the best looking photo of me that I can possibly find, expecting to get Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman type results and come back with.......
....
....
Wait for it......



Steve Jobs.
Even when I'm looking good I still look like one of the biggest nerds going around. It at least was an old school Steve Jobs, back when he was young and less turtle-necky. And Mark Wahlberg was next, so that's not a complete disaster.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home