allsaidanddone

Thursday, June 08, 2006

On the heights

Whoo hoo this is quite funny in light of being medicated: "The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments. ”- Habakkuk 3:19" Dad was nice and went down and got me some of the blue pills (as opposed to the red ones (the only other choice is orange) - sorry Matrix fans). I haven't taken them yet, but I can assure you I will be definitely doing so. Amazing Race final tonight. Sad girl. But hey it's the only TV that I watch. Emily should be amusing to watch if the Hippies don't win. And the Haigs has a small crew with her this evening cooking something for a school thing - pity, or I'd go make some chocolate cake. Letter will be posted by tomorrow so ESA and the Police can confirm I'm not a criminal. I didn't leave the house- so much for the intention of getting it sent off today. Some study happened, but not much, I was pretty out of it. All the Multimedia/Technology acronyms started looking like this: KLSHEOINEMWOK and meant about the same.

5 Comments:

At 6/08/2006 09:34:00 pm, Blogger analise said...

oh the blue pills are so much better :)
hope your feeling better soon.

Go the hippies :p

 
At 6/08/2006 09:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like that verse. Obviously quite a special director of music. All class

 
At 6/08/2006 10:11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naughty girl! Been leaving your letter-sending rather late, eh? Tsk-tsk!

 
At 6/08/2006 11:35:00 pm, Blogger Bec said...

Emily is pacified and mildly estatic.

Go the Hippies indeed!

 
At 6/09/2006 04:00:00 pm, Blogger hancakes said...

Don't pretend you didn't love seeing them win as well!

I'm full of amazing race glee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home