allsaidanddone

Friday, June 02, 2006

Dog

This morning a guy came to look at Job (that's my dog). Due to me being so eternally not at home during daylight hours to walk him we've had 'free to good home' notices up for quite a while now. There have been others come by wanting him, but all kinds of minor hitches like 'no fences', 'moving house' etc... Anyway, this one looks promising and I think he'd have a good home. So tomorrow might be a little hard because I really do love my dog (as much as you can love pets) and am not very happy to see him go - it is however much in Job's interests and I guess therefore in mine. Next time I should perhaps be a tad more resolute and get a small (minimal walking) dog - like I originally intended. I've rather too big a weakness for dogs that look like ^ (see photo). That or a cat. I think it's time for another cat.

2 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 04:04:00 pm, Blogger DM said...

Giving up a pet is one of the hardest things to do. :(

 
At 6/02/2006 07:32:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer giving up is not easy
but its like our parents though we didnt see it and it sometimes hurt them they sometimes had to do what was best for us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home