allsaidanddone

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The best way

I spent this afternoon in one of the ultimate ways. The sky and weather was still glorious by the time the train pulled in. I sat in my car for a bit while I made up my mind what to do. I wound up down at the Lake, where I went for a walk/run (which means slowish intermitent jog - far too unfit for cross-country!) and found a spot on the grass in the sun. I sat/lay there for a very long time and simply enjoyed it and enjoyed God. The lake was all sparkley (cringe word), the sun was warm, there was a breeze, the sky was blue and the clouds minimal but in beautiful forms and very white. Bliss! What would be your perfect day?

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 06:48:00 pm, Blogger Achi Myachi said...

Like today. But I had to be stuck inside 8 hours for uni

 
At 8/08/2006 11:58:00 pm, Blogger Cozmos said...

Isn't spending some time out with God in his creation so rewarding, that's the biggest thing i have loved about my Prayer @ Burkes thing :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home