allsaidanddone

Monday, May 15, 2006

DNA of a Respectful Inventor

Well, Geoff managed to unearth a personality thing I hadn't done. I did mine in a bit of a rush but it seems that I am a: Respectful Inventor So click away read what I got then go take the test yourself. I don't agree with this line at all: "It is more interesting for you to pursue excitement than it is to get caught up in a routine." but I shall take it again another time and see if I come up with anything different. It looks like tests like these tend to associate the emotional stuff with feminity so I think it'd be best for you not to comment on the masculinity rating that I got. Haha. I think maybe I should listen to this: "While you know how much can be learned from observing your world, remember that much of life can be lived by experiencing it, not just understanding it."

7 Comments:

At 5/15/2006 11:24:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't mention it if you don't make mention of the fact that I've got more femininity than you do. Oh... wait.

All hail the mighty inventors!

 
At 5/15/2006 11:04:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeesh. I got more femininity than both of you. And yes, that is more than slightly disturbing. Benevolent director.

 
At 5/16/2006 11:12:00 am, Blogger Bec said...

Well, I did it again and got

Respectful Creator

I think I might be a bit more aligned to Respectful Inventor

Interesting really when you consider my INTJ'ness is borderline ISTJ.

The femininity only went up 2% haha!

 
At 5/16/2006 05:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i got around to doing the test and i can boldly say that i got 60% Femininity... and being a male, i just think that means i am confident in my sexuality... so there... while i am a little disturb, it could be worse... i could have got 100% like Geoff

 
At 5/16/2006 06:03:00 pm, Blogger Bec said...

and you were which?

(whoever you are, I think I know but yes)

 
At 5/16/2006 08:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe one was referred to as an 'Animated Director'... sorry, but obviously im too cool for your "Inventor" group!! or perhaps im just not worthy of such a title!! :P

 
At 5/16/2006 11:45:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, Mr "Hiding behind being" Anonymous ;) I didn't have 100% femininity - I came out with 58%. All I said was that I had more than Bec - thankyou very much.

A deeply (albeit pretend) offended inventor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home