allsaidanddone

Saturday, February 25, 2006

the world of state - status anxiety - status quo - status nil

Today I have been confronted by lives of those I know. One is getting counselling. One is afraid/anxious. One is alone. One is depressed. Each of those 'ones' I'm sure I could turn mathematical, because I know from observation that 1 = 2. Too many apathetic, Too many afraid Too many alone Too many depressed Too many stuck "Such is life" is a sucky statement. And on that fine note I'll go to bed. (post you've been waiting for Anthony is coming, it's sitting unfinished as yet in draft form)

1 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 12:48:00 am, Blogger Cozmos said...

awesome i look forward to it.

Life's always full of people with issues, we all have them, on some level at least.

The question i'm always blagued with is how do i help, and if i know how, how much do i help.

Anyways its great to hear that you are think hard about my question.

All the besy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home