allsaidanddone

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Identify thine self

Oh the kindness of universtities. Last night I get home and find 'when' enrollement information for Deakin. So much for their promise of mid-January? A lot seems to be based online. All of which needs your student ID. Which I don't have (possibly because I confirmed by email). How thoughtful, how well organised. They get an email today. And I wait another week probably to hear from them to email someone else no doubt. Enrollment is on Jan 20th. Let see what I've gotten myself in for.

1 Comments:

At 12/17/2005 04:22:00 pm, Blogger Meika said...

yet, enrolment for uni is fun... not...

ha ha. deakin is a little classier than swinburne. we have stuff on photocopied bits of coloured paper. not that i really care. im a country girl at heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home