allsaidanddone

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Slow down (slightly-abridged)

Too much to think about, pray about, do etc... First, Psalm 57. Opened Bible tonight, read that and felt God saying to me - stop don't read any more tonight, just think about it. So I did, after a mini debate with myself: 'would God want me to stop and not read any more?' Simply put, the chapter is about crying out for God's help, his love, faithfulness and mm... to me, finding peace in him among the crazyness of the world, or in tonight's case - my mind. God is first, slow down and keep things in perspective. My big challenge for tomorrow and a concern for tonight is yet again based around these silly accountability groups. I am doing stuff with Katrina and Jo now and basically I need to talk to Sara and Kat to let them know what's going on and frankly I am semi freaked because I don't have a clue what to say. I do not want to offend them or yeah, put out a 'rejection' idea. I love them to bits. They are just not girls I normally hang around with. Deep down it feels a bit of a cop out. I should probably first go talk to Tilla. Ah dear, God I need the words and just a little (to understate) - a lot of courage. I am a wimp. Thank you God for Katrina and Jo. Abba, I've wanted friends, close friends for such a long time. Please Lord let this word. I want it so bad.... "Be exalted O God, above the heavens, let your glory be over all the earth" - Ps 57:11 And there, I have far less to think about than I thought. God you hold tomorrow just like you do every other day. Let me know your presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home