allsaidanddone

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Archived #2 - A Conversation

Purely want to remember this one because it shows me just how patient God is in getting through to us and walking alongside us, willing us to understand.... ------------ You really don't know me that well I know, but you know me, isn't that enough? Why dont' you take a little time, show me your day, spend a few hours, more would be better, but for now... I'll get interuppted, sidetracked. I know. But you'll like it, being with me. We'll take some risks? I'll take some risks? Not by yourself, with me. Why? To let you know who I am. But you know me, isn't that enough? No. Friendship works two ways. If you know me, it will be better. I can hold you up because I know you better than you know you. Then why should I let you? Why do I need too? Because I care. If you know me just a little more... because friendship works both ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home