allsaidanddone

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Four things

I don't think I've done this before. If so then um, happy second time round: Four jobs that I've had 1. Something I vaguely remember to do with emails, and people sending and needing them in villages and putting them on disks and posting them out etc. 2. Kitchen work/serving up at ADANAC campsite, got to live onsite for two weeks away from home was brilliant. 3. Managed Business Outcomes, I did admin and reception there last year 4. Dymocks, this is current. Bookshop Four movies I can watch over and over 1. Amelie 2. Little Women :P 3. Pride and Prejudice 4. um... Gattaca Four places I have lived 1. Victoria 2. Papua New Guinea 3. Auki - Malaita, Solomon Islands 4. Honiara - Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands Four TV shows I like to watch 1. The Amazing Race 2. Survivor (sometimes) 3. The News (sometimes) 4. Any good movie that happens to be on Four foods that I like 1. Mum's stew 2. Chicken schnitzel (drenched in lemon juice) 3. Chicken and Broccli casserole 4. Dutch croquets Four websites I visit daily 1. Gush 2. Bloglines (which means ALL the blogs I follow - I'm up to about 50, should I be concerned?) 3. Blogger Dashboard (how else do you get these posts!) 4. Bible Gateway/Dictonary/Deakin email Four things I want to do before I die 1. Get married and probably do the family thing 2. Travel to Europe 3. Go back to the Solomons 4. Maybe write something that gets published (beyond just online)

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 12:18:00 pm, Blogger Meika said...

you put lemon juice on chicken schnitzels?

how odd...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home