allsaidanddone

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Freeeeeeeeak!

I'm doing the lazy (wo)man's blogging thing tonight: You Are 45% Normal (Somewhat Normal) While some of your behavior is quite normal... Other things you do are downright strange You've got a little of your freak going on But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself How Normal Are You? ----------- And some random Valentines day quiz (which I stole off tony) because I'm bored. 1. do you like anyone?: yep lots of people 2. do they know it?: hopefully IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU. . . 4. Had someone buy you something?: yes 5. Bought something?: yes too much 6. Had Sex?: no 7. Been hugged?: yes 8. Felt stupid?: of course 9. Talked to an ex? none exist 10. Missed someone: yes 11. Failed a test: never! :P (oh so close) 12. Ate cereal: I try to avoid cereal 13. Danced crazy: HAHAHA Bec dance! 14. Lied? Probably UNIQUE 16. Any nervous habits?: sure, or just bored habits like playing with things in front of me. 17. Are you double jointed?: only my tongue 18. Can you roll your tongue?: oh yeh, and flip the front forward 19. Can you raise one eyebrow?: no, it would be cool to though. 20. can you cross your eyes? yes 21. Do you make your bed daily?: not really (often, but if up early I just deal with it before I go to sleep. I destroy it most nights) HAVE YOU EVER. . . 22. Said "I Love you" and meant it: I suppose so, but not in 'that' way (seeing as this is a Valentines quiz a day late) 23. Given money to a homeless person?: yes 24. Waited all night for a phone call that never came?: no 25. Snuck out?: no... maybe when I was younger 26. Sat and looked at the stars?: yes 27. Do you swear?: in my head, and if 'crap' counts, then occasionally. It's unimaginative and unhelpful the majority of the time. It's not classy :P 28. Do you ever spit?: yes 29. You cook your own food?: sometimes 30. You do your own chores?: mostly 31. You're happy with your hair?: yes, had this random idea to dye it black last week (yeh freak out, bec dying hair - like thats going to happen)... but I dont' think so. I like my hair most days. 32. You own a dog?: um yes. do you want him? I have so little time for him now. 33. Do you like to swim?: yes 34. Are you patient?: more than I used to be DO YOU PREFER 41. flowers or chocolate: um, depends. To be honest. Flowers probably becuase its a rare thing getting flowers and you can only have so much chocolate. 42. grey or black?: black 43. Color or black and white photos?: irrelevant question 44. lust or love?: love 45. sunrise or sunset? Both NON VALENTINES DAY Q`S 1. Are you in a relationship?: nope - or yes I'm in many but not 'that' kind 2. If so, with who?: N/A 3. Sign? Why ask, it's a load of crap. 4. Do you believe in love at first sight? No 5. What about true love? What is 'true love'? 6. Have you made out with casual people? No 7. Would you kiss on the first date? No 8. Do you look for one night stands? Ha! No 9. Do you enjoy receiving flowers? Yeeees 10. Do you enjoy gifts from your girl/guy: if so, yes, but gifts aren't a huge thing for me VALENTINES QUESTIONS (haven't they all been?) 1. You have a valentine planned out to have? No, woops it's another whole year now. 2. Do you like having a valentine? N/A 3. Does someone like you currently? I am not telepathic 4. Are you even worried about the upcoming holiday? Heh what holiday? Oh, Valentines. Nope. 5. What’s the best gift to receive on the day? Lurve... nah . A hug. 6. Is a little kiss during school on Valentines Day sweet? *Gag* 7. Why is this an important holiday to couples? It forces tollerance and dollars 8.Have you ever gotten something from someone on the day? Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home