allsaidanddone

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Been reading

So, Some blogs I've been reading lately (at the risk of people backlinking to me - which is an idea I'm thoroughly used to now). Just Another Pretty Farce which is one I tripped over yesterday I think, I like it's outlook. It is far better written than mine is in general - but hey what a pity, if I slowed down and took my time instead of sitting on 40 degree days trying to words out faster than my fingers melt I might be okay. Layer That May be Described as Emergent This one is by Christop (gush) who also knows Jonny - if you still read this Jonny, he's doing the Urban Seed thing this year with that relative of mine. Esilana My friend Analise, whom I have yet to convince to change from msn spaces to something more worthy. There isn't much here as it is brand spanking new, but if you dig around I believe there are some photos of my graduation (with me in them). Ana goes to my church or has been longer than I have and is deserting us to go to uni in Wodonga. AJS Opinion(dot.com) I used to work with Snooky. At the moment it's full of cricket, but I've been keeping half an eye on it. Cricket really holds minimal interest for me. Found a link through to Geoff Snook's blog there also (just then) which is interesting as their family were in the Solomons and left a bit after we came I think he's a couple years older than me if I recall rightly. And that's pretty much it aside from those I've mentioned before. All of which are rather slow. Write more will you!

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 11:03:00 am, Blogger Meika said...

i wrote more!

almost 3500 words in one blog, over three parts...

i couldnt help it if my internet was taking a holiday could i!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home