allsaidanddone

Saturday, June 04, 2005

How the week pans out

Not good. Can't find my 'modern creed' which we wrote in class about a month back, was so sure I had it. Need it for major Doctrine essay: Personal Creed. 2000wrds So much for having that done before monday. I can't start. Rowan did take photocopies. However... I have a Practical Evang. essay, and not enough info on the question to even start. A Doctrine test on Monday. An Old Testment test on Tuesday. A group presentation on Wednesday (the only one I am vaguely prepared for). Meeting at Subway $2 breakfast (yes thats right :P) w/ computers and group to finish that off tomorrow morning. All this needs to be done by Friday. All up: 2750 words, 2 tests, oral presentation. Friday afternoon, going on work Conference all weekend. Semester break. 5 beautiful free weeks! One camp. just to get through this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home